Best Plagiarism Checkers to Ensure Originality of Textual Content
While proofreading tools and editing services can help with common writing issues such as language enhancement, punctuation errors, grammatical errors, and so on, the pervasive concern of plagiarism is difficult to address. This unethical act has alarmed
Career Expert & Blogger
When it comes to text-based content, originality is the first thing that most professionals check. Everyone rates originality and uniqueness more than any other quality, from the academic sector to search engines. They can compromise on the language, lack of information, and engagement factor but not on uniqueness. That's why writers and students should always check plagiarism before content submission or publication.
However, the problem is that most online plagiarism software needs to show the plagiarism in text and pass the content accurately, but most of them don’t give accurate results
This article is written for you if you also face the same issue. This short but helpful article will introduce you to the seven most reliable plagiarism checkers you can use to check any type of plagiarism.
If you are a student, scholar, or teacher, Turnitin is the best plagiarism checker that you can use for checking plagiarism in academic documents, especially assignments and research articles. Turnitin not only compares the data with online available sources but also has a comprehensive database that no tool has. It also compares the text with the assignments or papers submitted to universities and colleges.
Turnitin emerged as the best solution for the academic sector. That's why most well-known educational institutes to small colleges rely on Turnitin to check for plagiarism. As a result, it has reduced the chances of undetected plagiarism in academic work to the minimum level.
Moreover, deceiving this plagiarism detector is more complicated than anyone else. It can also catch paraphrased text, and if the whole text is paraphrased from one or a few sources, it can see it and highlight it to ensure academic integrity.
Pros of Turnitin
- It has an extensive database.
- It accurately detects plagiarism and mentions sources.
- It also detects paraphrased text.
Cons of Turnitin
- It is one of the most expensive plagiarism checkers available online.
- Only academic institutes can purchase this tool.
- This tool is useless for SEO experts and freelance writers.
PlagiarismDetector is also a well-reputed plagiarism checker that most writers prefer. According to many writers, this is the best free plagiarism tool as it provides a detailed report that writers usually need to analyze their text. Moreover, it also shows the plagiarism percentage that helps writers decide whether to remove a few instances of plagiarism.
It also provides live support to help writers eradicate the issues they face while checking for plagiarism. It also supports multiple types of file formats. So, users can skip copying and pasting the text and then copying it again to remove plagiarized portions. Another benefit of using this tool is that users can check plagiarism of up to 25,000 words in a single query. So, you don't need to break up your text into chunks before checking for plagiarism.
If you have never tried this tool to check plagiarism, try it now, and you will love everything about it, including results, reports, and an easy-to-use interface.
Pros of PlagiarismDetector
- Its free version is as accurate as its' competitors' paid versions.
- Allows users to check plagiarism up to unlimited words without paying for them.
- It provides support to assist writers in the process.
- It ensures data safety.
Cons of PlagiarismDetector
- The free version of PlagiarismDetector doesn't allow deep searches.
- Sometimes it shows a few ads to free users.
Plagiarismchecker.ai is a state-of-the-art tool designed to detect plagiarized content across a plethora of sources to ensure the originality of written material.
It uses advanced AI technology to platform deep search into vast databases, from academic papers and online journals to blogs and video transcripts to find the cross-referenced against a broad spectrum of existing material.
Its user-centric design, combined with an intuitive interface, ensures ease of navigation. This means that it allows you to swiftly enter text or documents, receive comprehensive reports and even access features that suggest rephrasings for potential matches.
- Ensures a comprehensive and accurate analysis of content.
- Cross-references content against a vast array of sources
- Enlist the matched sources
- Shows results in percentage grading system
- Not just about detecting plagiarism, but also assisting in rectifying it.
- Seamless navigation with a well-designed, intuitive platform.
- Commits to safeguarding user data
- Complimentary AI detector tool
- No free trial available
Due to its accurate results & reports and user-friendly interface, this plagiarism checker has gained popularity quickly. Many well-known institutes prefer the reports of this plagiarism detector due to its authentic results. For example, Nanyang Technological University also relies on this platform to ensure academic integrity.
Another distinctive feature of this tool is that it allows users to check plagiarism in their regional languages. It supports most international languages, including Portuguese, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, and Arabic. In addition, it also provides users the opportunity to download and share reports so that they can make educated decisions. If you want to try this plagiarism checker, here is the link for you https://www.plagiarismchecker.co.
Pros of PlagiarismChecker
- PlagiarismChecker provides both free and paid versions.
- Allows users to download detailed reports.
- Supports multiple languages.
- Provides various packages so that users can choose according to their needs.
Cons of PlagiarismChecker
- Its free version only allows users to check up to 800 words in one go.
SmallSEOTools' plagiarism checker is also a reliable option that freelance writers, students, and marketers can use. As this platform is widely used worldwide due to its efficient SEO and other tools, it has worked a lot on its plagiarism detector to make it the best in the market.
The beauty of this plagiarism software is that it accurately detects poorly paraphrased text and shows plagiarism. That's why deceiving it is comparatively more complicated than many of its competitors. However, despite providing accurate results, this free plagiarism checker allows people to check unlimited words without worrying about the end of the trial period. Moreover, it also shows the sources that can assist writers in modifying the text. Furthermore, users can also get a detailed report to analyze whether they should make some changes to the text or not.
Pros of SmallSEOTools
- It accurately detects various kinds of plagiarism.
- It provides a detailed yet easy-to-read report to assist writers.
- It is free for everyone.
- SmallSEOTools guarantees data safety.
- It is equally helpful for students and professional writers.
Cons of SmallSEOTools
- Sometimes it shows ads to users.
- Its free version allows users to check up to 1,000 words at a time.
Many people know Grammarly due to its grammar-checking utility. But it is more than just a grammar and proofreading tool. The premium version of Grammarly allows users to detect plagiarism in the text. Many bloggers and students rely on Grammarly when it comes to plagiarism detection. They rightly do so because it efficiently traces plagiarism in the text and its easy-to-use interface allows them to learn which parts are plagiarized.
Moreover, Grammarly Premium also shows the plagiarism percentage and sources so that users can easily eradicate all the instances. Plus, if a user rewrites a sentence and unintentionally plagiarizes another source, it immediately shows plagiarism in the paraphrased text as well. However, the issue with Grammarly is that it needs to provide a detailed report.
Pros of Grammarly's Plagiarism Software
- It is widely accepted by most platforms.
- It allows users to rewrite sentences in the same file.
- It immediately updates the files.
Cons of Grammarly's Plagiarism Software
- Users need to get detailed reports.
Copyscape is an expensive but reliable tool considered the best in the industry. It has an excellent user interface that allows even newbies to check plagiarism without any hassles. Moreover, its reports are detailed and can easily be analyzed by anyone.
Besides its rates, another drawback of this plagiarism software is that it doesn't let users perform other tasks like checking grammar, proofreading, and paraphrasing. Those who use it also need other online tools to perform various other tasks.
On the positive side, Copyscape only has one tool, that's why the company is using the best methods to check plagiarism in the text. In addition, it frequently updates its database and algorithms, making it more precise with time.
Pros of Copyscape
- This online plagiarism-checking platform is arguably the best in detecting copied sentences.
- It also catches badly paraphrased portions.
- Allows direct comparison.
- Provide comprehensive reports.
Cons of Copyscape
- Doesn't provide some additional tools.
- Quite more expensive than most plagiarism checkers.
When it comes to checking plagiarism in academic, SEO, and marketing content, Quetext is also a reliable choice. The plagiarism checker on this platform is powered by AI and Deep Search technologies to identify plagiarism from any text smartly.
Furthermore, another advantage of using this plagiarism detector is that you don't need to worry about your data's safety. Quetext respects data privacy, and it doesn't misuse it. Quetext can also detect plagiarism in paraphrased text, which is why it has gained most users' trust. In addition, using the same platform, users can also resolve multiple issues they face during content creation. For example, it helps students and scholars build citations without hassle.
Pros of Quetext
- Quetext is an inexpensive alternative to Turnitin.
- It is more precise than many of its competitors.
- It also offers a free trial to every user.
Cons of Quetext
- Sometimes it shows plagiarism in some unique phrases or sentences.
- Its free version needs to be more accurate than its paid version.
There are hundreds of plagiarism-checking online tools available that claim to be the best in the business. But only some people are reliable, as some ordinary tools don't detect plagiarism in the copied text. However, the tools mentioned in this article are very efficient.
Every tool has pros and cons, as some are better for students and others are only helpful for SEO experts, freelancers, and bloggers. Some are expensive, and others are free. Choosing the perfect plagiarism checker is tricky, as not all are created equal.
This article has mentioned each tool's pros and cons so that users can easily decide which one they prefer according to their needs.