SSC CGL Syllabus 2022
The Syllabus of SSC CGL 2022 exam is quite vast. However, the syllabus of Tier – 1 exam will be as follows:
General Intelligence and Reasoning: Classification, Coding-Decoding, Analogy, Analogy, Paper Folding Method, Direction and Distance, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Verbal reasoning, Series etc.
General Awareness: Science, Static General Knowledge (Indian History, Culture etc., Books and Authors, Portfolios, Important Schemes, People in News.
English Comprehension: Error Spotting, One word Substitution, Sentence Correction, Phrases and Idioms, Spellings, Fill in the Blanks and Reading Comprehension.
Quantitative Aptitude: Interest, Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Averages, Geometry, Trigonometry, Algebra, Time and Work, Data Interpretation.
How to prepare for SSC CGL 2022 Exam?
The competition level of SSC CGL Exam is immensely high. If you want to clear this exam then you need to work really hard. Nevertheless, here are some tips and tricks that can help the candidates clear the SSC CGL exam with flying colors.
- First of all, make a well-structured and practical time table.
- Follow the timetable with full dedication.
- Go through the syllabus of the exam and collect the right study material accordingly.
- There is absolutely no need to opt for too many books. You should go for a limited number of good books only.
- Generate a habit of creating a short note of every important topic while studying.
- Solve previous year question papers and mock test to generate speed.
- Take short breaks while studying and never neglect your health.
Exam Information & Centers
SSC CGL 2022 Exam Centre
A applicant must identify the Center(s) where he or she want to take the test in the online Application Form. The following are details about the Examination Centers and Regional Offices under whose authority these Examination Centers are located:
|Examination Centre & Centre Code||SSC Region and States/ UTs under the jurisdiction of the Region||Address of the Regional Offices/ Website|
Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007) ,
|Central Region (CR)/
Bihar and Uttar
|Regional Director (CR),
21-23, Lowther Road,
(WB)(4403), Chinsurah (4405),
Sambalpur(4609), Port Blair (4802)
|Eastern Region (ER)/
The Nicobar Islands,
Sikkim and West
|Regional Director (ER),
1st MSO Building,(8th
|Regional Director (KKR),
The commission, 1st Floor,
“E” Wing, Kendriya
|Dy. Director (MPR),
J-5, Anupam Nagar,
|Northern Region (NR)/
NCT of Delhi,
|Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12,
CGO Complex, Lodhi
Road, New Delhi-110003
Dodda (1009), Hamirpur(1202),
Shimla(1203), Bathinda (1401),
and Kashmir and
|Dy. Director (NWR),
Block No. 3, Ground
Floor, Kendriya Sadan,
|Southern Region (SR)/
|Regional Director (SR),
Commission, 2nd Floor, EVK
College Road, Chennai,
Nagpur(7205), Nanded (7206),
Dadra and Nagar
Haveli, Daman and
Diu, Goa, Gujarat
|Regional Director (WR),
The commission,1st Floor,
101, Maharshi Karve
|Regional Director (NER),
Road, P. O. Assam
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. When is the SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam in 2022?
Ans. The SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2022 will be held from December 1st to December 13th, 2022.
Q2. How much does it cost to apply for SSC CGL 2022?
Ans. For the UR category, the application cost for SSC CGL 2022 is Rs. 100.
Q3. Can a candidate apply for more than one SSC CGL 2022 position?
Yes, a candidate can apply for more than one position at a time for SSC CGL 2022 if they meet the eligibility requirements for the other post as well.
Q4. What is the SSC CGL 2022 Selection Process?
Ans. The SSC CGL 2022 test will be divided into two tiers: Tier 1 will be a qualifying phase, while Tier 2 will be a merit-determining phase.
JEE Advance 2017 Syllabus & Brochure
JEE Advanced Pattern
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2017SCHEME OF EXAMINATION -
Only candidates who have cleared JEE Mains are only eligible to sit for JEE Advanced.
JEE Advanced comprises of a written examination and counselling based on the written examination results
- Number of Papers: JEE Advanced 2017 will be conducted as two exams : Paper 1 and Paper 2 each of three hours duration. Both the papers are compulsory.
- Questions Type: The question papers consist of objective type (multiple choice and numerical answer type) questions designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of candidates.
- Sections/Subjects: Each question paper consists of three separate sections, viz., Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Number of Questions
- Time Allotted
- Maximum Marks
- Marking Scheme: Negative marks will be awarded for incorrect answers .
The candidates must carefully read and adhere to the detailed instructions given in the question paper.ANSWER SHEET INSTRUCTIONS - Optical Response Sheet (ORS) -
The answer sheet of each paper of JEE (Advanced) is a machine‐readable ORS. Please note the following key points about ORS sheets.
- The ORS has two pages with the same lay‐out. The first page of the ORS is machine readable. It is designed so as to leave impressions of the responses on the second page.
- Candidates should not separate or disturb the alignment of the two pages of the ORS at any stage and under any circumstance.
- The answers to all the questions should be marked on the first page of the ORS by darkening the appropriate bubble or bubbles (as per the instructions given in the question paper.
- Candidates should use BLACK BALL POINT pen for darkening the bubbles.
- Candidates should apply adequate pressure to ensure that a proper impression is made on the second page of the ORS. Other instructions for darkening the bubbles will be printed on the question paper and candidates must strictly adhere to these instructions.
- The second page of the ORS will be handed over to the candidates by the invigilator at the end of the examination.
- The question paper will be in either English or Hindi. Candidates must exercise the choice of question paper language while registering for JEE (Advanced) . Change of question paper language will NOT be entertained after the registration.
- Candidates using the services of a scribe will get one hour compensatory time.
CoachingSelect is here to help in case you need any more information firstname.lastname@example.org.