Top 5 NIFT Coaching Institute in India
Those who enjoy fashion and have excellent drawing and design abilities might pursue a career in fashion technology. The national institute of fashion technology (NIFT) entrance test is a qualifying exam for candidates interested in pursuing undergraduate
Career Expert & Blogger
During three hours, the test will be administered by computer. The NIFT cut-off score is determined based on the total number of candidates taking the exam, the difficulty level, the availability of seats, and other factors. Every year, around 18 NIFTs take this admission exam. Every year, NIFT exams are held in India's most populous cities, including Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, and Cochin.
1. BRDS: Bhanwar Rathore Design Studio is India's leading design institute. Established in 2005, there are already 70 centres in 15+ cities across India. BRDS has established itself as the premier Arts, Design, and Portfolio consultant, assisting over 6000 students each year.
It mostly teaches at NID, NIFT, CEED, UCEED, CEPT, and NATA. BRDS is pleased to report that, in comparison to any other coaching school in India, BRDS has the largest selection of students in NID, NIFT, IIT-UCEED / CEED, NATA, and CEPT this year.
2. Pahal Design: Pahal Design (A section of Pahal Design Edu. Pvt. Ltd) was created in 1999 by Kiran Singh as the original pioneer in organising coaching programmes for the Entrance examinations of NID, NIFT, NATA, UCEED, CEED, JEE ARCH, CEPT, BFA/MFA. Come find yourself at Pahal Design if you have a creative spark. As of April 2020, we have 36 centres distributed over 14 Indian states. With a 90% success record, over 10000 students have been selected for top design, architecture, and fine arts colleges. Our mentors are highly qualified professionals and alumni of prestigious institutions including as NID, NIFT, SPA, IIT- IDC Bombay, IIT, NIT's, DCA, and BHU.
3. AFA: Academy of Fashion And Art was founded in 2007 with the primary goal of providing world-class instruction to students striving for NIFT, NID, PEARL, TDV, JSAA, UPES, UCEED, CEED, IIAD, UID, and other Art and Design Entrance Examinations in India and overseas. In pursuit of this goal, the Academy of Fashion and Art has proposed a team of outstanding and dedicated faculty members, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and winning methodology that provides comprehensive, stimulating exploration, and systematic guidance to students "who aspire for nothing but the best."
4. Silica: SILICA offers excellent classroom and online coaching programmes. SILICA also offers study materials, books, and an online App for self-learning. SILICA strives to assist students at every stage: Step 1: Before You Begin: With an Aptitude Test and Career Counseling, we scientifically assess your Ability and Desire for several Design Career Streams. Step 2: Mentoring: We have constantly produced the highest number of toppers in NID, NIFT, UCEED, NATA, and JEE with our Top Faculties, Online App, Study Material, Weekly Tests, and so on. Phase 3: Personal Assistance for Entrance and College Decisions After Your Training.
5. Ignite: India is a top NIFT NID NATA UCEED CEED coaching institute. The goal of this programme is to advise, mentor, and encourage young minds who wish to pursue professions in architecture, design, fashion, fine arts, interior design, law, hotel management, and other emerging sectors. They provide their services throughout India.
Conclusion: Although joining a coaching programme is a personal choice, you may prepare for it by enrolling in any of the coaching programmes. This will surely assist you in your planning.