About AIIMS Delhi
All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi (AIIMS New Delhi) was established in the year 1956 by an Act of Parliament. It was established as an institution of national importance. AIIMS New Delhi courses include undergraduate (B.Sc.) and postgraduate (MD, M.Ch, DM) programmes in the field of medical research. The institute has also had collaborations with many national and international institutes.
AIIMS is located at Sri Aurobindo Marg, Ansari Nagar, Ansari Nagar East, New Delhi, Delhi. Vasant Vihar Metro Station is 7.7 km away and New Delhi Railway Station is 10.1 km away from the institute. The nearest bus stop is South Extension Bus Stop. Indira Gandhi International Airport is around 18.1 km away and it will take around 30 minutes to reach the All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach the institute.
From this year NEET is used in place of AIIMS exam, so no realtion can be estabished.
AIIMS Admission Process 2021
All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi Admission Details:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi offers admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate courses. AIIMS New Delhi admission to the B.Sc. course will be done through the entrance examination followed by an interview. Admission to the postgraduate courses will be done on the basis of the written test followed by a departmental assessment. The details of the AIIMS New Delhi admission process can be read further in the article below:
AIIMS New Delhi admission process for B.Sc.:
- Aspirants should fill an online application form on the website of the institute.
- Applicants should appear for an institute level entrance examination.
- Further, the candidates have to appear for an interview process.
- Final admission will be offered on the basis of the marks scored in an entrance exam and an interview.
AIIMS New Delhi M.Ch, DM, MD admission process:
- AIIMS New Delhi admission to the courses will be done in two stages:
- Stage 1: Candidates have to apply and appear for the written test conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
- Stage 2: Aspirants who have scored at least 50% marks in Stage 1 will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of the combined performance in Stage 1 and Stage 2.