IPM test for the 5 years Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore, once every year in the month of May. However, in 2021, the exam was conducted on July 16, 2021 (IIM Indore) and July 17, 2021 (IIM Rohtak). Comprising of a 3 year Undergraduate and 2-year Postgraduate education, IIM IPM is one of the most sought-after courses in the country for all aspiring managers and leaders.
The 90 minutes online Aptitude test consists of 60 questions. The exam consists of questions from 3 sections: Quantitative Ability (MCQ) with 20 questions, Quantitative Ability (SA) with 10 questions, and Verbal Ability with 30 questions. Every correct answer is awarded 4 marks and -1 for every incorrect answer. As IPM aptitude test examiners haven’t released an official IPM syllabus, we have identified the important topics based on the previous year's papers. Following is a list of important topics for this exam:
IIM Indore IPM Syllabus
IPM Quantitative Aptitude:
The main areas covered in the Quantitative Aptitude section of the exam are as follows:
- Number System
- LCM & HCF
- Quadratic equations (including Discrimination and Polynomial Equations)
- Binomial Theorem
- Permutation and Combination
- Profit, Loss and Discounts
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Progressions - A.P., G.P., H.P.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mixtures and Alligations
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Time and Work
- Problems on Ages, Series and Unitary Method
- Set Theory
- Data Interpretation
IPM Verbal Ability
Following is a comprehensive list of topics from which questions have been asked in the previous years’ IPM exam:
- Vocabulary (including Synonyms & Antonyms)
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Completion
- Correct Usage of words and phrases
- Verbal Analogies
IIM Rohtak IPM Syllabus
IIM Rohtak also conducts IPM, which is different than that of IIM Indore. IIM Rohtak’s IPMAT consists of 3 sections – 40 questions of Quantitative Ability, 40 questions of Verbal Ability, and 40 questions of Logical Reasoning followed by a Personal Interview. The candidate must attempt the exam within 120 minutes. To prepare well for your IPMAT exam, you can prepare the following topics, which are important. The institution has not released any syllabus for the entrance, but the list of important topics will help you in acing the entrance exam.
IPM Quantitative Ability
- Number System
- Roots, Indices, Surds
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Algebraic Formulae
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Geometry: Lines, Angles & Triangles,
- Mixtures & Alligations
- Linear & Quadratic Equations
- Averages & Percentages
- Work Related Problems
- Integration & Differentiation
- Polygons, Circles & Mensuration
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Permutations, Combinations, Probability
IPM Verbal Ability
- Noun & Pronoun Errors
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Prepositions and Conjunctions
- Tenses, Modifiers & Parallelism
- Foreign Words
- Reading Comprehension
- Logical Consistency
- Deductive Reasoning
- Inference based passages
- Etymology & Roots
- Idioms & Phrases
IPM Logical Reasoning
- Inferences & Judgments
- Cubes and Dices
- Blood Relations
- Probably True or False
- Strong and Weak Arguments
- Statements and Assumptions
- Logical Sequence Series
- Input & Output
- Venn Diagrams
- Statements and Conclusions
- Course of Action
- Assertions and Reasons
- Binary Logic
- Critical Reasoning
Exam Information & Centers
IPM Aptitude Test 2021 Exam Centres
Check the table below to know the IPM AT 2021 exam centres.
|List of IPM Aptitude Test centres 2021|
Frequently Asked Questions
Important FAQs Regarding IPM Aptitude Test Exam
A: The application form of IPM Aptitude Test 2021 was available in online mode only. Candidates need to visit the official website of IIM Rohtak for the IPMAT application form.
Q. What is the eligibility criteria for IPMAT 2021 exam?
A. Candidates with a minimum of 60% aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognised board in Class 10 and Class 12 are eligible to apply. However, if they belong to a reserved category (SC/ST) the minimum qualifying percentage is 55% aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
Q: How much do I need to pay for IPMAT 2021 application form for a single course?
A: Candidates need to pay Rs. 3890 as an application fee.
Q: What is the exam mode of IPM Aptitude Test 2021?
A: IPM Aptitude Test is conducted in the computer-based mode where candidates need to choose the correct options on the computer.
Q: Is there any negative marking in the IPM Aptitude Test exam?
A: Yes, one mark is deducted for an incorrect answer.
Q. Can I carry a calculator to the IPM Aptitude Test exam center for calculations?
A. No, candidates cannot carry any electronic gadgets such as phones, calculators, etc. to the IPM Aptitude Test examination center.
Q. Can I fill the IPM Aptitude Test application form offline?
A. No, the IPM Aptitude Test application form is available online only on the official website.
Q. How many colleges accept the IPM Aptitude Test score?
A. IPM Aptitude Test exam is a gateway to BBA course in the prestigious IIM Rohtak.
Q. Can I apply for IPM Aptitude Test more than once in a year if in case I miss the first exam?
A. No, IPM Aptitude Test is conducted once in a year only.
Q. Can I make corrections in IPM Aptitude Test application form after submission?
A. No changes can be made once the IPM Aptitude Test application form has been submitted.
Q. Can I change my test city after the IPM Aptitude Test admit card has been issued?
A. No, candidates can not change their test cities once the IPM Aptitude Test admit card has been issued.
Q. I belong to the SC category. Do I have to fill a different application form?
A. No, the IPM Aptitude Test application form is the same for all the candidates. They have to choose the category they belong to and provide the supporting documents at the time of admission.
Q: Will I receive IPM Aptitude Test result through the post?
A: IPM Aptitude Test result will be available online or at the IIM Rohtak office. No hardcopy of the IPM Aptitude Test scorecard will be sent to any candidate.
Q. Can the IPM Aptitude Test application fee be refunded?
A. No, the application fee once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
Q. Do I have to carry any id proof to the exam center?
A. Yes, applicants must carry one valid ID proof (Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving License or Passport) along with their admit cards. These documents are mandatory to be carried to the IPM Aptitude Test exam center.
JEE Advance 2017 Syllabus & Brochure
JEE Advanced Pattern
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2017SCHEME OF EXAMINATION -
Only candidates who have cleared JEE Mains are only eligible to sit for JEE Advanced.
JEE Advanced comprises of a written examination and counselling based on the written examination results
- Number of Papers: JEE Advanced 2017 will be conducted as two exams : Paper 1 and Paper 2 each of three hours duration. Both the papers are compulsory.
- Questions Type: The question papers consist of objective type (multiple choice and numerical answer type) questions designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of candidates.
- Sections/Subjects: Each question paper consists of three separate sections, viz., Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Number of Questions
- Time Allotted
- Maximum Marks
- Marking Scheme: Negative marks will be awarded for incorrect answers .
The candidates must carefully read and adhere to the detailed instructions given in the question paper.ANSWER SHEET INSTRUCTIONS - Optical Response Sheet (ORS) -
The answer sheet of each paper of JEE (Advanced) is a machine‐readable ORS. Please note the following key points about ORS sheets.
- The ORS has two pages with the same lay‐out. The first page of the ORS is machine readable. It is designed so as to leave impressions of the responses on the second page.
- Candidates should not separate or disturb the alignment of the two pages of the ORS at any stage and under any circumstance.
- The answers to all the questions should be marked on the first page of the ORS by darkening the appropriate bubble or bubbles (as per the instructions given in the question paper.
- Candidates should use BLACK BALL POINT pen for darkening the bubbles.
- Candidates should apply adequate pressure to ensure that a proper impression is made on the second page of the ORS. Other instructions for darkening the bubbles will be printed on the question paper and candidates must strictly adhere to these instructions.
- The second page of the ORS will be handed over to the candidates by the invigilator at the end of the examination.
- The question paper will be in either English or Hindi. Candidates must exercise the choice of question paper language while registering for JEE (Advanced) . Change of question paper language will NOT be entertained after the registration.
- Candidates using the services of a scribe will get one hour compensatory time.
CoachingSelect is here to help in case you need any more information email@example.com.