The syllabi for both papers of UPSC CISF AC (EXE) LDCE 2023 exam are given below:
General Ability and Intelligence:
General Mental Ability: Data Interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability and Logical Reasoning
General Science: comprehension & Appreciation Of Scientific Phenomena, General Awareness, Scientific Temper, Information Technology, Biotechnology and Environmental Science
Current Events of National and International Importance: Culture, Music, Arts, Literature, Sports, Governance, Societal & Developmental Issues, Industry, Business, etc
General Awareness: History of India, Indian & World Geography and Indian Polity & Economy
CISF: Industrial Security, Industrial Safety & Fire Fighting, Disaster Management, Aviation Security, etc
Law: IPC, Evidence Act, Labour Laws, Cr.PC, Other Criminal Offences and Human Rights
Computer Skills and Awareness: Computer Security, Basic Computer Operations and Basic Hardware & Software
Service Rules and HR matters: CCA Rules, CISF Act and Rules and HR functions related to CISF
Essay, Precis Writing and Comprehension: Ideas on the Given Essay Topic, Arrange them in a Coherent, Orderly, Concise, Understandable & Lucid Manner, Summarize the Précis Passage, Short-Answered Questions
JEE Advance 2017 Syllabus & Brochure
JEE Advanced Pattern
JEE Advanced Exam Pattern 2017SCHEME OF EXAMINATION -
Only candidates who have cleared JEE Mains are only eligible to sit for JEE Advanced.
JEE Advanced comprises of a written examination and counselling based on the written examination results
- Number of Papers: JEE Advanced 2017 will be conducted as two exams : Paper 1 and Paper 2 each of three hours duration. Both the papers are compulsory.
- Questions Type: The question papers consist of objective type (multiple choice and numerical answer type) questions designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of candidates.
- Sections/Subjects: Each question paper consists of three separate sections, viz., Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Number of Questions
- Time Allotted
- Maximum Marks
- Marking Scheme: Negative marks will be awarded for incorrect answers .
The candidates must carefully read and adhere to the detailed instructions given in the question paper.ANSWER SHEET INSTRUCTIONS - Optical Response Sheet (ORS) -
The answer sheet of each paper of JEE (Advanced) is a machine‐readable ORS. Please note the following key points about ORS sheets.
- The ORS has two pages with the same lay‐out. The first page of the ORS is machine readable. It is designed so as to leave impressions of the responses on the second page.
- Candidates should not separate or disturb the alignment of the two pages of the ORS at any stage and under any circumstance.
- The answers to all the questions should be marked on the first page of the ORS by darkening the appropriate bubble or bubbles (as per the instructions given in the question paper.
- Candidates should use BLACK BALL POINT pen for darkening the bubbles.
- Candidates should apply adequate pressure to ensure that a proper impression is made on the second page of the ORS. Other instructions for darkening the bubbles will be printed on the question paper and candidates must strictly adhere to these instructions.
- The second page of the ORS will be handed over to the candidates by the invigilator at the end of the examination.
- The question paper will be in either English or Hindi. Candidates must exercise the choice of question paper language while registering for JEE (Advanced) . Change of question paper language will NOT be entertained after the registration.
- Candidates using the services of a scribe will get one hour compensatory time.
CoachingSelect is here to help in case you need any more information email@example.com.